Date Posted: 28th May 2019
Focus7 is a brand and digital marketing agency with creativity, strategic ingenuity and a strong commercial edge. We are a diverse, multigenerational team of bright and creative people, led by experienced entrepreneurs with prestigious track records. We are a values-based organisation with a supportive team ethic that brings the best out of each of us.
As an agency, our purpose is drive brand-led business growth for our clients. We succeed with a unique blend of marketing strategy, creative delivery and intelligent software solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and versatile Marketing Copywriter. We’re offering real scope for someone to excel across a range of marketing channels and writing styles. The role will encompass:
- Long-form marketing content for predominantly B2B clients including blogs, press releases, newsletters, advertorials, websites, brochures and more
- Punchy, persuasive short-form copy for ads, social media posts, emails and landing pages
- Ownership of tone-of-voice development and guardianship for multiple clients
- Direct client liaison, including briefing of campaign aim and objectives. (You’ll need to be able to critically evaluate the brief and recommend improvements if required)
- Close collaboration with graphic designers to develop concepts
- Content marketing strategy and channel planning, including the mapping of email campaigns, SEO and PPC
At least two years’ experience is required. This is a full-time position, working Monday to Friday, and is an office-based position in Halls Green (five miles north Stevenage) so you must have a driving licence due to the beautiful rural location. However, we are a flexible and agile employer who understands the importance of work life balance so we would be open to discuss how this would fit around your needs. For example, you might need a mixture of working from home and the office but that’s ok and we’re open to discussion.
The role is for £25,000 FTE, with 25 days leave plus Bank Holidays.