Date Posted: 3rd September 2020
We’re a Hertfordshire based brand and digital marketing agency working with fantastic clients nationwide in B2B and B2C industries including software, security, business services, tourism and leisure.
We’re fiercely creative – proudly going against the grain – pushing boundaries, constantly evolving and providing inspiration for change. Being the difference is the beating heart of our business, and dictates everything from how we run our agency to how we help our clients. And we don’t do dull.
We are currently seeking an experienced Finance Assistant to join the Operations team at a fast-paced brand-led business growth agency where creativity is one of the key elements in delivering real returns in exciting, innovative ways.
You will be working within the Operations Team and will primarily be supporting the Finance Manager with daily tasks but with some additional admin tasks to help out within the team.
You’ll be well organised, able to handle the day to day tasks with a focus on efficiency and time management. We are looking for someone who has great attention to detail and will have previous experience in a similar role so can hit the ground running.
This is a part-time position for 22hrs per week
Day to day responsibilities
The role includes a number of duties and responsibilities:
- Completing expenses for all the Company Directors
- Maintaining mileage records and petty cash
- Credit control for clients
- Client and Supplier contract monitoring
- Accurate and timely uploading of supplier invoices to Xero
- Purchase order management
- Preparing customer invoices and producing weekly reports
- Assist with cash flow management
- Produce monthly and quarterly board reports with support from the Finance Manager
- Reconciliation of Xero
- Ad-hoc projects and admin tasks
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Qualified to AAT level 2 or above
- Good level of knowledge of Excel and Word is essential
- Experience with Xero is essential
- Be able to prioritise own workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working alone or as part of a team
- Must have own transport due to office location
Please note that currently we are working remotely but the office will be reopening soon
Here at Focus7 we are proud to have signed the Armed Forces Covenant and Members of the Armed Forces Community (Service Leavers, Reservists, Spouses, CFAVs and Cadets) are guaranteed an interview for any of our roles at Focus7. Please make us aware that you are eligible when applying.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com