Date Posted: 2nd December 2018
Vantage is a leading developer and provider of service management software for the Office Equipment market. Their Service Accent solution has an installed base in 25 countries.
The challenges facing Vantage included:
- As a business Vantage suffered from a confused corporate identity, being known by 3 different trading styles
- It had an out-dated and staid brand that didn’t reflect the product modernisation
- The company was preparing to launch a completely new solution that required differentiated marketing and a controlled roll out program
Focus7 brought together the Vantage management team for a 2-day brand & strategy workshop. The outcome of this was a clear identity for the company and its products, a strategic direction and a series of targets along the route. Our change & transformation experts put processes in place from the beginning, and a communication plan eased the transition for both customers and staff.
The company and product brands were supported by the creation of clear guidelines, and a new website, videos, stationery pack, corporate brochure and email marketing campaign ensured that the new identities were quickly recognised and accepted by customers and prospects alike.
The design guide was supported by tone of voice guidelines that enable Focus7 to create ongoing communications, blogs and PR in the style of the Vantage management.
Through the collaboration, a strong, manageable product migration pipeline has been created, with expectation managed and all stakeholders satisfied.
No staff or customers expressed confusion in the brand changes, and the response from both groups has been overwhelmingly positive.
Vantage has seen:
- A successful rebrand unifying under one identity
- A product launch that quickly saw the generation of new business
- A complete modernisation that helps Vantage stand out from their competitors
The Client Says:
“The Focus7 team have been a fantastic resource during our rebrand, helping us to create our new logo, brochure and website, alongside extensive marketing campaigns. We’ve found them to be creative, innovative and knowledgable throughout the project, and are very happy with the standard of work that has been produced as a result.”
– Tony Milford
Managing Director, Vantage