Date Posted: 2nd December 2018
Founded in 2008 and now multi award-winning, Bee Good is an ethical beauty brand, creating quality skincare from British bee products.
The challenges facing Bee Good included:
- The necessity to develop a brand identity that demonstrated the true message of the range in every communication
- The need for a fresh and vibrant new website
- A desire for cohesive and innovative email marketing, with a more organised database to target
- The necessity for a strategy to help capture new leads and nurture existing customers
- The need for Amazon optimisation to help better showcase products
- The desire for a cohesive approach that handled both the beauty and ethical sides of the business
Bee Good chose to use our creative marketing to further develop their visual communications and identity as a brand. Through interactive marketing workshops, we strategised the most effective ways of achieving wider reach and more meaningful interactions.
Focus7 designed a brand new website, with improved functionality and a sleek modern design to encourage additional sales. We also produced multiple email campaigns, targeted towards specific audiences, supported with extensive social media activity.
We supported Bee Good in optimising their products on Amazon, making items easier for consumers to find and encouraging an increase in purchases.
Focus7 worked closely alongside the Bee Good team, helping them to realise their visions and acting as an extension of their own marketing resource.
Bee Good has seen:
- A sharp increase in customer and prospect engagement and interaction, as proven by upward of 80% conversion on some campaigns
- Increased brand awareness and the ability to reach a far wider audience
- Increased brand assets including a modern website and more valuable database