Date Posted: 10th December 2018
Anglo Office Group Ltd is a leading London provider of managed business supplies and services, with an offering of over 40 different product and service categories.
The challenges facing Anglo included:
- A desire for improved brand awareness
- A requirement for further customer & prospect education about the various service categories
- The use of multiple databases, creating disparity among the sales force, and sales & marketing difficulties
- A challenge with the generation, and effective conversion, of leads
Anglo chose to utilise our Infusionsoft software & training, creative email marketing and telemarketing solutions. Infusionsoft consolidated their databases into one place, enabling all salespeople to work seamlessly together as a team. This also allowed management complete visibility over the team and the sales pipeline. Focus7 has worked closely with senior management and salespeople through comprehensive kick-start and creative workshops to develop bespoke campaigns to cover all 40+ product & service categories. These workshops helped to enforce brand identity and tone of voice throughout all campaigns. Alongside product and service categories, an emphasis was also placed on brand awareness and engagement messaging. These email campaigns have been supplemented with telemarketing activity, which has included cleansing, database enhancement and nurture.
Anglo has seen:
- A £3m increase in their sales pipeline in the first year, a factor undeniably attributed to increased intelligent marketing activity
- Increased brand awareness in prospects
- Increased education regarding service offerings in existing customers
- Sharp increase in customer & prospect engagement, as proven through email competitions with an impressive number of entrants
The Client Says:
“We engaged the Focus7 team to create, implement and manage a 12 month CRM-based marketing campaign for Anglo Office Group Ltd. The objective of the campaign was to drive awareness of new services throughout an existing client base and develop brand new business leads and opportunities. The collaboration has been so successful we are now into our third year together and the relationship has gone from strength to strength.
“The whole team have been a joy to work with from the technical to the creative to the process management functions, interpreting the initial brief superbly, working within the budgets set and then managing and supporting the whole team through implementation and launch.
“This is a crowded and competitive marketplace with plenty of choice for us to pick from, but the decision to work with Focus7 has been vindicated as all the agreed objectives continue to be delivered. We look forward to a long and rewarding relationship with them.”
– Gary Naphtali
Managing Director, Anglo Office Group